Friday 22 November 2013

62. How I lost my virginity

It had to be at my house because her dad hated me

Or any boy my age around his daughter I assume

For the record this was not me preying on a younger girl

She was the year above me in school.

At her house we were not allowed out of his sight

We mostly sat not touching in the front room

But one day she rebelled
And did that thing you never wanted her to.

Sorry sir, it’s no disrespect I know she’s your little girl

And you hated me like the idea of her being touched

I was just an underage boy with an older girlfriend

At the time I could have called it love

If it wasn’t me, it would have been someone else

It could have been worse, I treated her right and with you I wasn’t smug

I mean I didn’t tell you when it happened

But you probably knew by the smile on my face when you picked her up

No comments:

Post a Comment