Friday 22 November 2013

38. Who killed Mr Blobby

The sad fact is

We may never know the true answer to this question

With as many enemies as Mr Blobby had

Finding the murderer is near impossible.

I think you’ll all agree, the most likely suspect is Barney the Dinosaur.

Not only are they equally strange creatures of a similar size and colour, but

I heard Noel Edmunds tried it on with a girl Barney fancied.

That must have been the last straw.

Noel would have been the target

But no one wants to get that close to Noel Edmunds for any reason.

Blobby had to go.

I’ll spare you the gory details of the crime as I’m sure we’d rather remember blobby the way we see him in our minds

A big wobbly shit talking twat we’re sad we didn’t kill ourselves.

Unless you’re repellent as Noel Edmunds

Don’t fuck with Barney

Purple Dinosaurs are always pissed off.

I would be if I was a purple Dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment